We are happy to welcome Collective residents back to our rooftop pools.
The Collective rooftop is back just in time for the Summer season! To ensure residents are enjoying the pool re-open in the safest way possible, we have some important guidelines in place.
Please review the following statement carefully:
Starting on, June 27, 2020, rooftop pools at Park Chelsea and Agora re-opened on a daily basis from 12 pm – 10 pm.
Signs are posted in each space that note the maximum number of people allowed and pool reminders.
The directives given in Phase 2 Guidelines require us to monitor access.
All residents will need to sign in when entering the pool decks to help facilitate contact tracing should it become necessary.
IMPORTANT POOL GUIDELINES
• The maximum occupancy for the pool and deck area is 30 people
• Collective residents must sign in and out using the rooftop pool log in book
• The rooftop pool hours are 12 PM – 10 PM daily
• Residents will not be permitted to have any guests on the rooftop pool area
• Please be sure to practice social distancing at all times
• Residents will not be allowed in the pool area during cleaning and regular maintenance
Our Indoor pool will remain close at this time due to the Phase 2 guidelines requiring hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms at gyms, in freestanding facilities, or in apartments, condominiums, and cooperatives to remain closed. We will follow this directive until we get clarification on how to operate our Locker Rooms and Lap Pool.
Thank you all for your continued cooperation and understanding during this unprecedented time!