Community Amenities at The Collective
Life at The Collective is not your standard apartment experience. The Collective offers a variety of unique spaces to accommodate whatever your interests are. Regardless of which building you choose to live in, as a renter you will have access to all of the amenities in each building. We don’t just provide convenience, we provide the opportunity to conquer.
With all of the amenities we offer, we know that it can be hard to keep the details straight. So you don’t have to, we will be releasing periodic Building and Amenity Guides. You can expect all of the details, policies, and procedures that you need to know.
Guest Suites at The Collective
Our Guest Suites are a unique amenity that we are happy to be able to offer to our residents. There are two one-bedroom suites available for rent, both of which are located on the first floor of Park Chelsea. With summer upon us, our Guest Suites are in high demand; we recommend booking in advance to ensure that you can secure the dates that you need.
The Fine Details:
- $175 per night
- $500 damage and cleaning Security Deposit required at check-in [This will be refunded after an inspection has taken place provided there is no damage]
- Check-In: 3:00 PM
- Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- Guest Suites contain all linens, towels, and kitchenware needed for the stay
- Parking is not included in the Guest Suite Agreement
- Guests will have full access to The Collective amenities
- Residents and Guests must sign our Guest Suite Rental Agreement
Enjoy the luxury of The Collective experience with your own guests – you can’t beat that.
Interested in making a reservation? Our Resident Services Coordinator is the person to contact!
One thought on “The Collective Amenities: Guest Suites”
Hi there, I’m a current resident trying to figure out how to book the guest suite or check availability. I don’t know who the “Resident Services Coordinator” is as mentioned above. Thanks!