Whole Foods South Capitol Hill Joins Us in the Capitol Riverfront Neighborhood
There are many factors to consider when you are getting ready to rent an apartment, and we happen to think convenience is one of the most important things to keep in mind. Few things are more convenient than having a grocery store nearby your apartment and come October 18th, The Collective will have its very own Whole Foods in the ground level of Agora at The Collective. Whole Foods South Capitol Hill, located at 101 H Street SE, will be a 35,000 square foot store equipped with the usual Whole Foods selections as well as a handful of unique features. With a prime location in the ground level of Agora at The Collective, your life just got a whole lot easier. Grab-and-go prepared foods, grocery items, and more, all right outside your door at The Collective.
Everything You Need To Know About Your Local Whole Foods:
- Store Hours: 7 AM – 10 PM, daily.
- Over 100 local supplier products from vendors including Ice Cream Jubilee, M’Panadas, Whisked!, Neighborgoods, and more.
- A full-service Allegro Espresso Bar with coffee, smoothies, self-serve draft cold-pressed juice, nitro coffee, tea on tap, and build-your-own açai bowls.
- Prepared foods section with self-serve pizza, self-serve pasta bar, hot entrees, salads, and more.
- Sushi bar by DC-based Kaz Sushi Bistro.
- Yet-to-be unveiled in-store dining venue: SoCap Wine Bar and Pub, featuring selections from a DC local chef, 12 beers on tap, and 16 wines by the glass.
- Sip & Shop location.
- Have Amazon Prime? Prime members receive 10% off of sale items as well as several other special deals when shopping at Whole Foods. Simply download the Whole Foods Market app, scan the code at checkout, and enjoy the savings.
The Convenience of Apartment Living Near a Grocery Store
Living in close proximity to a grocery store is crucial when living in an apartment. It doesn’t get much easier than living above one. The new Whole Foods South Capitol Hill is in the ground level of Agora at The Collective, bringing the ultimate convenience to our residents. Start your day off right with a cold-pressed juice or nitro coffee on your way out the door, grab a quick and easy dinner after a long day, or spend your Sunday’s meal prepping without having to go too far from home. Enjoy this next level ease, you deserve it.
This addition to the block is yet another way for
residents of The Collective to thrive every single day.